As a little girl, I remember making pierogi with my Polish Grandma and Mama Tanya. They would cover the table with a floral table cloth, set a pot of warm mashed potatoes in the middle, sprinkle the table with flour and start the process of rolling-filling-pinching. It was a family tradition and always will be.
Pierogi love brought to you by,
Our recipes are inspired by mother, Tanya. Experience luscious European flavors crafted with home made creams, sponge cake layers and sugar doughs.
Looking to get some pierogies?
Warm pierogies available for lunch
Sold by the dozen
Order online or visit our location
Most popular pierogi
How to Cook Pierogies
1. Bring a pot of water to a boil.
2. Add frozen pierogi, mix and allow to float to top.
3. Boil in pot for 3-5 minutes.
4. Drain and place pierogi on frying pan with oil or butter.
5. Sauté and enjoy grandma's pierogi!